I really like this all natural powder detergent! I use it on my kids clothes and cloth diapers. It really works because i no longer have an ammonia smell on the cloth diapers after using this detergent! Plus it doesn't irritate my kids sensitive skin!
2 oz Allen's Naturally Powder Laundry Detergent
Allen's Naturally powder laundry detergent is powerful, natural, ultra concentrated, and biodegradable. It cleans clothes thoroughly, yet is gentle on fabrics and leaves virtually no residue or perfume that can irritate sensitive skin. There are no brightners or whiteners added to this product. We are told military families use Allen's Naturally for their clothes and cloth diapering needs without issue. GREAT VALUE $23.95 only 8 Cents per Load
- 2 Teaspoons for HE Machine & Cloth Diapering
- One Scoop or 3 Tablespoons In Standard Machine
- Perfume and dye free laundry detergent will gently clean laundry while keeping your baby safe from unnecessary irritation.
- Concentrated for 300 loads when used in an HE (high efficiency) washing machine, 75 loads in a standard machine
- Inexpensive at 8 Cents per Load!
- Made from all natural ingredients
- Recommended by many cloth diaper manufacturers including AMP Diapers, Bum Genius, Fuzzi Bunz, Kissaluvs, Snap-EZ, Bumkins and Wonderoos.
- Made in the USA
Featured Customer Review:
"Love your products. I found your detergent by way of cloth diapers. Now I use it for everything! Thank you!”
-Julie of Galena, OH
Ingredients: Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Silicate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Borate, Sodium Sulfate, Cellulose Colloids and cleaning agents that are naturally derived and biodegradable.
Allen's Naturally began over 30 years ago with a mission to provide natural laundry detergent and cleaning products which contain no perfumes, no colors, and no residue. Our products are recommended for cloth diapers and MCS (multiple chemical sensitivity) and have been recognized by animal rights groups such as Peta, Humane Society, Antivivisection Society, Beauty Without Cruelty, and other animal rights groups for not testing on animals and not using animal ingredients.
I've got MCS and struggled to find a detergent that didn't bother me until I came across Allen's. So far so good. I use the liquid detergent for hand washing and the powdered for the washer machine.